Saturday, March 12, 2011

visiting Bacolod after 12 years

So nice to be back at Bacolod after 12 long years.. so good to travel with my Dad again, and like what I've said its been 12 years since the lasttime na nakapunta ako dito with him, kaka graduate ko lang ng highschool that time nung umuwi kami ni Dad sa Bacolod nun.. 

                                                                         my ticket!!
@ Silay International Airport with Dad
 My Purple Luggage

and so nice to be with my grannies to... i missed them a lot, and i thank God sa mahabang buhay na binigay para sa kanila.

                                                         with mah 96 year old Lolo
                         (pic taken @ Bacolod City--after niya manood ng TV inakay ko 

                                                     lang papasok sa kabilang bahay)
                                                                 with my Lola Pau








No comments:

Post a Comment